Anastasia Gorbacheva13:58, 01/29/23
Mikhail Podolyak reminded that Tehran is helping Moscow in the war against Ukraine.
Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the President’s Office, reacted to the “explosive night” in Iran . He recalled that the war exposes tough bills for the killers and their participants.
“The logic of war is inexorable and deadly. And exposes hard accounts to the authors and accomplices,” the politician wrote on Twitter.
At the same time, he recalled that since February 24, 2022, the Russians have resorted to mobilization, the installation of a missile defense system in Moscow, the digging of trenches and the preparation of bomb shelters. At the same time, after active assistance to the Kremlin, Tehran received an “explosive night.
“Explosive night in Iran: drone and rocket production, oil refining. Ukraine warned,” Podolyak summed up.
6. I said unto the LORD, Thou [art] my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.
7. O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
8. Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; [lest] they exalt themselves. Selah.
9. [As for] the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
10. Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
11. Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow [him].
12. I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, [and] the right of the poor.
13. Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto Thy Name: the upright shall dwell in Thy presence.