At the site of the tragedy, search and rescue operations and the dismantling of dangerous structural elements continue.
In Dnipro , as of 07:25, employees of the State Emergency Service rescued 38 people from a destroyed high-rise building, including six children. Under the rubble, 21 people died, including one child, 73 people were injured, including 14 children.
As reported in the State Emergency Service, the elimination of three minor foci of smoldering in the rubble continues. “It is planned to carry out a rotation of personnel. 4 tents of the State Emergency Service and one tent from volunteers (food is provided) have been set up. Psychologists of the State Emergency Service have provided assistance to 40 victims,” the message says.
Search and rescue operations and the dismantling of dangerous structural elements continue. Lighting of the place of work is provided.
As the chairman of the Dnepropetrovsk regional military administration, Valentin Reznichenko, added , more than 40 wounded in hospitals, four in intensive care are serious. According to him, the fate of more than 40 people remains unknown.
“Previously, Saturday’s enemy attack on a residential building destroyed 72 apartments, mutilated more than 230… The dismantling of the destroyed structures of the house continues. Almost 3,500 tons of debris have already been removed,” Reznichenko said.
Attack on the Dnieper on January 14
Russian terrorists shelled the Dnieper. The rocket hit a residential high-rise building, as a result of which one of the entrances was completely destroyed.
The attack on the high-rise building was inflicted by the Russians with a Kh-22 missile. It is known as the “killer of aircraft carriers.”