ROMAN PETRENKO — SUNDAY, 15 JANUARY 2023, 13:22
The Ukrainian authorities have said that Russian occupation forces killed 26 people in Ukraine and wounded 81 others on Saturday, 14 January.
Source: Kyrylo Tymoshenko, Deputy Head of the President’s Office
Details: As per the revealed data, victims among civilians on 14 January are as follows:
- Dnipropetrovsk Oblast: 21 killed, 74 wounded;
- Donetsk Oblast: five killed, four wounded;
- Sumy Oblast: one wounded;
- Kherson Oblast: two wounded.
- The Russians hit an apartment building in the city of Dnipro with a Kh-22 missile designed to destroy aircraft carrier groups at sea.
- The authorities have announced three days of mourning for those killed in the Russian missile strike in the city of Dnipro.
- The authorities reported that 21 people had been killed in a Russian attack on the city of Dnipro.