The Russian occupiers are planning the forced deportation of Ukrainians from Severodonetsk, Rubizhne and Kremennaya in the Lugansk region. The need for “complete evacuation” of people deep into the temporarily occupied territories is caused by the catastrophic humanitarian situation.
At the same time, Ukrainian soldiers continue to inflict damage on the occupying forces deep in the rear in the occupied territories: in particular, the defeat of the command post of one of the units of the occupying forces in the city of Gorlovka, Donetsk region, was confirmed. This was reported in the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the evening operational report on November 14.
According to the General Staff, the enemy is mainly focused on maintaining the occupied territories, however, in the Donetsk region, Russian invaders are trying to attack in places.
“The enemy is trying to hold the temporarily occupied territories, continues to equip defensive lines on the left bank of the Dnieper River. At the same time, he is conducting offensive operations in the Bakhmut, Avdeevsky and Novopavlovsky directions. In order to make up for losses, the training of mobilized enemy personnel continues in military educational institutions, training centers and its further movement to the areas of combat operations,” the General Staff noted.
The strikes of the occupying troops of the Russian Federation on the territories controlled by Ukraine also continue. During the current day, the Russian invaders launched 2 missile and 16 air strikes, carried out 15 attacks from multiple launch rocket systems.
“In the Volyn and Polessky directions, the situation remains unchanged. According to available information, the military commissariat of the Brest region has announced a tender for the printing of prescription forms mobilized in the amount of 50,000 copies with a deadline for completing the order by December 31 of this year. The threat of inflicting missile and air strikes on opponents remains , do not ignore air raid signals,” the General Staff noted.
Also, the enemy fired at:
– in the Slobozhansky direction – from mortars, cannon and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Ambarnoye, Aniskino, Budarki, Volchansk, Kamenka, Sosnovka and Yablonovka of the Kharkov region;
– in the Kupyansky and Limansky directions – from artillery of various types, in the areas of the settlements of Berestovo, Kislovka and Krakhmalnoe of the Kharkov region; Makeevka, Nevskoe and Stelmakhovka in the Luhansk region and Nevelskoe and Torskoe in the Donetsk region ;
– in the Bakhmut direction – from the entire spectrum of artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Andreevka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutskoye, Belogorovka, Verkhnekamennoye, Grigorievka, Klishchievka, Kurdyumovka, Northern and Disputed Donetsk region ;
– in the Avdeevka direction – from artillery of various sizes, in the areas of Vodiane, Krasnogorovka, Maryinka, Novomikhailovka and Pervomaisky, Donetsk region ;
– in the Novopavlovsk direction – from artillery of various types, in the areas of the settlements of Bogoyavlenka, Bolshaya Novoselka, Vremevka, Vugledar, Novopol, Pavlovka and Prechistovka of the Donetsk region ;
– in the Zaporozhye direction – from mortars, cannon and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Gulyaipole, Zaliznychnoye, Malinovka, Olgovskoe, Temirovka of the Zaporozhye region .
In the Kherson direction , areas of the settlements of Dudchany, Zolotaya Balka, Nikolaevka, Milovo and Chernobaevka of the Kherson region were subjected to artillery shelling.
Meanwhile, in the Luhansk region , due to the difficult humanitarian situation in the region, the occupiers plan to carry out a complete evacuation of the civilian population from the settlements of Kremennaya, Severodonetsk and Rubizhne deep into the temporarily occupied territories.
And in the Donetsk region, the enemy is suffering losses in the rear.
“According to updated information, the defeat of the command post of one of the divisions of the occupation forces in the city of Gorlovka, Donetsk region, was confirmed. As a result of the strike, 7 trucks and 2 MT-12 Rapira guns were destroyed. Also, 15 invaders were wounded and 3 MT-LBs were damaged. Information about the dead occupiers are being specified,” the General Staff noted.
According to the General Staff, in the city of Mariupol, the occupying authorities, instead of providing the minimum living needs of the population, are expanding the coverage area of propaganda sources.
“According to available information, the occupiers are launching the Mariupol-24 TV channel. Round-the-clock broadcasting is planned to be introduced within a month,” the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine noted.
During the day, the aviation of the Defense Forces of Ukraine delivered 17 strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment of the enemy. Warriors of missile troops and artillery hit 2 command posts, as well as 7 areas of concentration of manpower and the Second World War of the invaders.
Recall that by the morning of November 14, the losses of the Russian Federation in the war against Ukraine exceeded 81 thousand people. In just one day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine liquidated 510 occupiers.
Also, 21 units of vehicles, 8 Russian tanks, 6 armored combat vehicles, 2 artillery systems were destroyed, 2 enemy operational-tactical UAVs were shot down.