New data have appeared on the losses of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation because of drone attacks
As a result of explosions in the bay of Sevastopol, the Black Sea Fleet of the invaders could have suffered more serious losses than was officially announced. In the Russian Federation, only the damage to the minesweeper Ivan Golubets was confirmed, but the flagship, the Project 11356R frigate Admiral Makarov, could also be damaged.
This is reported by Russian media and Telegram channels, citing sources at the headquarters of the Black Sea Fleet. It is noted that in connection with this, only one ship with serious air defense remains in service in Sevastopol.
Thus, according to media reports, the situation with the Admiral Makarov frigate is allegedly as follows: both superstructures of the ship are damaged, and radar equipment, fire control systems and communication systems are disabled. There are also allegedly wounded.
The repair of the flagship can take from two to three weeks to one and a half to two months.
In addition to “Admiral Makarov”, the results of the “bavovna” in the bay supposedly look like this:
– Damaged, and possibly half-flooded transport vessel;
– A boat was sunk – either a landing boat of the “Serna” project, or a missile project “Lightning”;
– The minesweeper “Ivan Golubets” was damaged – the fire continued on the ship;
– Surface damage received a large landing craft and several auxiliary vessels;
– The half-empty fuel storage and storage buildings on the shore were destroyed, which also continued to burn.
“According to information from another source, a military cargo ship was sunk, and not a landing or missile boat, otherwise the information is consistent with what was obtained in Novorossiysk,” the Russian media write.
Also, according to their sources, there are allegedly 4-7 dead and 15-20 wounded. Most of the casualties were on duty.
Recall: on the morning of October 29, the occupying “authorities” of Sevastopol announced an alleged attack by drones in the waters of the Sevastopol Bay . The invaders gave out that the UAVs were repelling the ships.
According to preliminary data, several ships of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation were damaged by explosions. According to unconfirmed information, one of the affected ships in the Sevastopol Bay was the Admiral Makarov, which became the flagship after the Russians lost the missile cruiser Moskva.
As reported by OBOZREVATEL:
– Footage appeared on the network, which probably recorded the consequences of nighttime explosions in the temporarily occupied Sevastopol . According to preliminary data, at least 3 ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet were damaged.
– The Operational Command “South” suggests that the cause of the explosions in Sevastopol could be the unsuccessful launches of air defense missiles by the invaders.