Some of the dead have signs of violent death, bodies with tied hands and traces of torture, traces of mine-explosive injuries, shrapnel and stab wounds.
146 bodies have already been exhumed from the mass grave in Izyum , two of them are children.
Oleg Sinegubov, Chairman of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration, announced this on his Telegram channel.
“The exhumation of the bodies of the dead from the mass grave site in Izyum continues. During this time, 146 bodies have been exhumed, the vast majority of which are civilians, including 2 children,” he said.
According to Sinegubov, some of the dead have signs of violent death, there are bodies with their hands tied and signs of torture.
Some of the dead were also found to have mine-explosive injuries, shrapnel and stab wounds.
“All bodies are sent for a forensic medical examination to finally determine the cause of death,” the head of the OVA added.
As UNIAN reported, on September 14, President Volodymyr Zelensky said that almost the entire Kharkiv region had been liberated from Russian invaders , and about 150,000 Ukrainians lived in the occupation for more than five months.
On September 16, the head of the National Police, Igor Klymenko, announced that 10 dungeons were found in the de-occupied territories of the Kharkiv region.
Also near the city of Izyum, which was under occupation, 445 burials of people were found.
According to Oleg Kotenko, Commissioner for Missing Persons under Special Circumstances, five cemeteries were discovered in the Izyumsky District, where civilians and soldiers who died as a result of Russian aggression are buried.