The first results of the counterattack of Ukrainian troops on the right bank of the Dnipro river
The counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine continues on the right bank of the Dnipro river in the Kherson region.
Let us summarize the preliminary known results.
– the BTG of the 126th Separate Guards Gorlovskaya Twice Red Banner, Order of Suvorov Coastal Defence Brigade 22 AK lost its fighting ability;
– the units of the 205th Separate Motorized Brigade and the 34th Separate Motorized Brigade of the 49th combined-arms army lost their fighting ability and demanded retreat;
– the senior military staff of the Russian Occupation Forces evacuated to the left bank. Elite collaborators were also evacuated from the right bank, as well as especially valuable accomplices of the occupiers in the Zaporizhzhia region.
– the intensity of fire pressure on the objects of the Russian Occupation Forces increased by more than 3 times;
– the main logistical routes across the Dnipro river are under fire control;
– the Armed Forces of Ukraine significantly intensified strikes with aircraft and UAVs;
– the Russian information space is separated into two camps: the first monotonously repeats its mantra “Everything is fine, the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has failed!”, and the second is panicking “Everything is lost! We’re all finished!”;
Actually, these are the preliminary results of what is happening on the right bank.
Oleksandr Kovalenko, Facebook