HIMARS at work: more than 30 Russian military facilities destroyed in a week

This significantly reduced the offensive potential of the invaders.

HIMARS at work: more than 30 Russian military facilities were destroyed in a week / / photo by the General Staff
HIMARS at work: more than 30 Russian military facilities were destroyed in a week / / photo by the General Staff

American HIMARS missile systems have already helped to destroy more than 30 logistics facilities of the Russian army.

This was announced on the air of the telethon by the speaker of the Ministry of Defense Alexander Motuzyanyk.

The main needs of Ukraine now, according to Motuzyanyk, are anti-aircraft weapons to shoot down Russian missiles and long-range artillery. The effectiveness of the famous HIMARS, which are now working perfectly on the front line, has been observed by Ukrainians over the past weeks.

“In recent weeks (with the help of HIMARS – UNIAN) more than 30 enemy logistical military facilities have been destroyed, which is why the offensive potential of the Russian occupation forces has now significantly decreased,” the Defense Ministry spokesman said.

Commenting on yesterday’s shelling of the center of Vinnytsia, Motuzyanyk called it “another fact of absolutely evident genocide.” He also noted that only 30% of Russian strikes are on military targets, the remaining 70% are on civilian infrastructure.

“If we had even more modern and powerful anti-aircraft weapons, which, I hope, partner countries will soon provide, we could shoot down significantly more Russian missiles,” he said. 

According to him, the situation with the supply of weapons may change by the end of September, when Lend-Lease starts working.

“Now Ukraine is receiving modern weapons under the so-called presidential program, the President of the United States. 40 billion dollars have been allocated there. As we know, they must be spent by the end of September. Then we expect that lend-lease will actively start working. We expect a positive effect, because Ukraine will be able to choose the models of weapons, military equipment that will be needed at one time or another,” he said.

(C)UNIAN 2022

One comment

  1. Why is it taking till September for lend/lease to kick in??????? Great news on mlrs systems arriving but 🤬on how long it’s taking. I really hope that way more is being sent quicker than is being reported.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.