The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation proposes to cut costs by 1.6 trillion rubles.
Russia launches total budget cuts. The government of the Russian Federation will “put under the knife” spending on science, industry and roads.
According to moscowtimes.eu , the Ministry of Finance proposes to reduce federal treasury spending by 1.6 trillion rubles over the next three years. In particular:play video
ВСУ показали эффектную работу артиллеристов
- the infrastructure construction plan is reduced by 390 billion,
- the industrial development program will be cut by 200 billion,
- 150 billion will be saved on science,
- agriculture will be deprived of 25 billion from the budget,
- they will spend less on space by 21.4 billion,
- 15.8 billion will be saved to the state program for the development of the occupied Crimea,
- 11.5 billion will lose state programs for the development of an innovative economy.
As a result, spending of the 2023 budget of the Russian Federation is planned to be reduced by 557 billion rubles, 2024 – by 539 billion, 2025 – by 534 billion.
Recall, earlier it was reported that due to the full-scale war unleashed in Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin found himself in complete isolation and exile . If he loses this war, then he will be “ended,” Russian political scientist Dmitry Oreshkin is sure.