Violetta Orlova 07:37, 14.03.22 UNIAN
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Oleksiy Danilov has previously stated that the threat of the Belarusian army’s participation in the war against Ukraine remains.
The General Staff referred to its sources in Belarus / REUTERS
Belarusian special forces refused to take part in hostilities against Ukraine.
This was announced by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in a statement on the Russian invasion as of 6:00 on March 14.
“Regarding the readiness of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus to wage war with Ukraine: according to one of the high-ranking officials of the special operations forces, special forces of the Armed Forces of Belarus will not take part in the war with Ukraine,” the statement said.
As UNIAN reported, on March 12, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Alexei Danilov said that the threat of participation of the army of the Republic of Belarus in the war against Ukraine remains. According to him, Alexander Lukashenko does not dare to throw the Belarusian army into battle yet.
On March 13, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced that the military leadership of Belarus continues to take measures to strengthen the protection of the border with Ukraine.
Belarusians refusing to fight against Ukraine is a wonderfully positive sign!
They know what time it is.