Victoria Tokareva 08:02, 24.02.22 UNIAN
Military units and warehouses are on fire in Dnipropetrovsk, Khmelnytsky and Vinnytsia oblasts.
In the Luhansk region, the occupiers seized two villages and blew up a TV tower in Lutsk.
This was reported by the SES in the operational information on the consequences of enemy shelling in Ukraine as of 07:00.
– Khmelnytsky region: as a result of artillery shelling of the fire and fuel of the military unit of the village of Starokostiantyniv.
– Dnipropetrovsk region: Krasnopillya and Marhanets fire at military depots.
– Vinnytsia region: the town of Tulchyn and the village of Bokhan – fire in military units.
– Lutsk – the TV tower was blown up.
– Kyiv region: fire of a military unit near Brovary.
The villages of Horodyshche and Milove in the Luhansk region were captured.
We will remind, today, on February 24, at 5:00 the armed forces of the Russian Federation began intensive attacks of units of the Armed Forces in the east of Ukraine Armed Forces of Ukraine. At the same time, the aggressor launched artillery shelling of the territory and settlements of Ukraine along the state border.
There have also been missile attacks even in Ivano-Frankovsk. It seems to me that Lutsk, Vinnytsia and Ivano-Frankovsk would have been targeted from Belarus. This is clearly not just in the Donbas it is a full on war. I guess tanks and artillery will be the next phase. I hope the UA military was ready for this. The airports are targets, military warehouses and command posts. Putin wants Ukraine to disarm and he says the UA military can return to their families if they stop fighting and become his bitch……