The Foreign Minister emphasizes that “everything will be fine” in Ukraine’s relations with Turkey.Drone Bayraktar is known for its long flight / photo ukroboronprom.com.ua
Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba says that a plant for the production of Turkish Bayraktar drones will appear in Ukraine .
According to an UNIAN correspondent, he said this during an online inclusion from New York.
The Foreign Minister stressed that “everything will be fine” in Ukraine’s relations with Turkey.
“The Bayraktar plant will be on the territory of Ukraine,” Kuleba stressed.
According to the Minister, the meeting of the Presidents of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky and Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly was mainly about security and cooperation between the two countries in the field of defense.
“You know that there are several very ambitious projects between our countries. These are both the production of drones and the production of ships for the Ukrainian Navy,” Kuleba said.
As UNIAN reported, the possibility of deploying the production of Turkish unmanned systems in Ukraine is being discussed.
Drone Bayraktar TB2-help UNIAN
- The Bayraktar TB2 drone is known for its long flight duration. It can be in the air all day and 34 minutes. The drone is designed to monitor the area from the air. He can quickly identify the target.
- The Turkish drone received four missiles, including guided anti-tank missiles and aerial bombs. The aircraft has modern software and control system. The drone is equipped with several cameras and a surveillance system.
- Ukraine has been negotiating with Turkey for the purchase of operational-level strike drones since 2018.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that Turkish strike drones would significantly increase Ukraine’s defense capabilities .
- In 2019, the Armed Forces began testing Turkish strike drones Bayraktar TB2.
- Ukroboronprom named the main advantages of drones and noted that they are definitely hitting terrorists .
- In July 2021, the Ukrainian Navy received the first drone from Turkey.
- (C)UNIAN 2021