Medvedchuk’s colleague Kozak rented a house in Belarus for 131 thousand hryvnias – media
According to media reports, Kozak left Ukraine on February 24 on an Embraer 650 aircraft with the OE-ITA flight number used by Belarusian oligarch Mykola Vorobey.On May 11, Venediktov signed a suspicion against Kozak / photo zik.ua.
People’s Deputy from the “Opposition Platform – For Life” Taras Kozak, who together with his party colleague – Putin’s godfather Viktor Medvedchuk is suspected of treason, bought currency in Belarus in the amount of 1340,000 hryvnias on May 31, and also rented a house for 131,000 hryvnias.
This was reported by Obozrevatel , citing a declaration by Kozak.
According to media reports, Kozak left Ukraine on February 24 on an Embraer 650 aircraft with the OE-ITA flight number used by Belarusian oligarch Mykola Vorobey.
Sparrow, which came under EU sanctions, is considered close to Alexander Lukashenko.
The case of Medvedchuk – Kozak
- On May 11, Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova signed a notice of suspicion against members of the OPZZh Medvedchuk and Taras Kozak of treason and an attempt to plunder national resources in the occupied Crimea. They are suspected of three episodes: illegal transfer of a gas field to the Russian Federation; providing Russian special services with information containing a state secret (about a secret military unit of the Armed Forces); carrying out subversive activities against Ukraine – preparation of a network of Russian influence in Ukraine called “Ray” .
- On May 12, Medvedchuk was handed over a suspect under Art. 111 and 438 of the Criminal Code – treason and violation of the laws and customs of war. The Cossack is outside Ukraine.
- On May 13, a court remanded Medvedchuk in custody for 24 hours under house arrest with an electronic bracelet and other procedural responsibilities, although the prosecution insisted that he be remanded in custody with an alternative to bail of UAH 300,930.
- On May 20, Kyiv’s Pechersk District Court granted Kozak detention.
- On May 21, the Kyiv Court of Appeals remanded Medvedchuk under 24-hour house arrest.
- (c)UNIAN 2021