Eviction from Koncha Zaspa: residents of Derchach do not want to leave and sue the state
Tupitsky, Judge of the Constitutional Court Slidenko and former people’s deputies are suing the leadership of Koncha Zaspa.The struggle for Koncha-Zaspa has begun / photo UNIAN, Alexander Sinitsa
Current and former residents of state dachas in Koncha Zaspa protesting against the eviction have filed eight lawsuits.
This is stated in the material of ” Public “. It is noted that the management of the Koncha-Zaspa rest home of the State Administration of Affairs wrote statements to the police against two tenants.
Director of Koncha-Zaspa Oleksandr Hurin told reporters that in connection with “large-scale damage” we had to report to the police against Vasyl Burba, the former head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense in 2016-2020, and Oleksandr Lytvynov, a judge of the Constitutional Court. .
According to Gurin, Litvinov’s son lived in a double room in one of the four boarding houses, leaving behind a destroyed room with “broken walls.”
At the same time, Burba, according to Gurin, dismantled valuable state-owned equipment – heating and video surveillance elements – when leaving the apartment.
Burba, in turn, filed a lawsuit in court, protesting against the termination of the contract with him on the use of the estate. According to Gurin, a total of ten plaintiffs filed eight similar lawsuits.
Contracts with them were terminated before President Volodymyr Zelensky’s statement on the audit of who and on what grounds uses the holders.
The basis for early and unilateral termination of contracts were violations of the terms of contracts for the use of buildings. In general, it is non-payment for rent and utilities for two months.
“We also terminated contracts if a person arbitrarily seized land nearby,” the director said.
In addition to Burba and Litvinov, the rest home is being sued:
- Oleksandr Tupytskyi, the chairman of the Constitutional Court, was removed by Zelensky – his contract was terminated due to debts in the fall of 2020;
- Judge of the Constitutional Court Ihor Slidenko – he did not pay UAH 13,000 per month for renting a two-room apartment in a boarding house;
- former Deputy Head of the State Administration Valentyn Savitsky;
- entrepreneur Olga Zalisko – wants to sue for three million hryvnias, which she invested in repairs;
- plastic surgeon Maxim Ivanchuk.
- Also, one lawsuit in three was filed by the People’s Deputy of eight convocations Yuhym Zvyagilskyi, three times by Deputy Prime Minister Volodymyr Seminozhenko and ex-Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Volodymyr Rybak.
Seminozhenko is also on the list of the top twenty for eviction from state dachas, which was announced by the head of the National Security and Defense Council on June 4. However, so far he refuses to go.
The director of Koncha-Zaspa says that Viktor Topolov and Serhiy Yurchenko also do not want to leave the estates. However, they reached an understanding with the majority.
Gurin emphasizes that he does not recognize debts to residents who have “invested millions” in the construction and repair of the houses from which they are being evicted.
“All contracts stipulate that the investment is not returned. The funds were invested by individuals at their own risk. Therefore, we do not and will not recognize any debts to them. It’s all state property, “he explained.
Under the terms of the agreement, the investment is deducted from the rent.
Eviction from Koncha Zaspa: what is happening
- On May 14, Zelensky instructed to conduct an audit of the lands and residences of Koncha Zaspa and Pushcha-Vodytsya, including almost 400 hectares of protected land and more than 100 state buildings and dachas.
- “At the end of 2014, during the time of the former president and in accordance with a government decree, the list of categories of persons entitled to preferential residence was abolished. Which, at first glance, looks good, Former judges, prosecutors, police, customs officers, tax collectors, people named Piskun, Landyk, Vasyunyk, ministers of Yanukovych’s time – Tabachnyk and Bohatyriov, Deputy Prime Minister of Poroshenko’s time Zubko and even the director of the corporation’s department “Alexander Ilyin,” the president said.
- According to him, a number of people received contracts for the use of buildings, made repairs there, received reimbursement of repair costs in the amount of 50% and for a nominal fee could live there.
- “Today I have set a task to conduct a full audit of the lands and residences of Koncha Zaspa and Pushcha-Vodytsya, to establish a complete list of people living there, under what conditions they received this right. That is, all the necessary information, after which we will begin a large resettlement of these peoples “, – added the head of state.
- On June 4, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Oleksiy Danilov published the first 20 names of people being evicted from estates in Koncha Zaspa and Pushcha-Vodytsya.
- (C)UNIAN 2021