REBUILT AND OPENED FOR TRAFFIC DESTROYED BY THE RUSSIAN-UKRAINIAN WAR IN DONETSK REGION OVERPASS
Restoration of infrastructure in the frontline areas of Donbass continues. The bridge between Bakhmut and Svitlodarsk, which was destroyed during the fighting in 2014, is already marked.
An artificial structure located on the highway M-03 Kyiv – Kharkiv – Dovzhansky (km 730 + 554) near the station. Companies began to rebuild in September 2020. While the building was destroyed, the detour was carried out by local roads. This caused considerable inconvenience to drivers.
Currently, convenient and fast travel to the settlements of Luhansk, Myronivsky and Svitlodarsk.
The length of the rebuilt overpass over the railway track is 42.85 running meters.
Contracting organization: LLC “KHARKIVMISTDORBUD”
What is done:
– the foundations on the object, beams of girder structures are arranged;
– the prefabricated monolithic slab of the carriageway is concreted;
– anticorrosive protection of overpass structures was carried out;
– monolithic strengthening of embankment cones;
– stairs are arranged on the slopes of the embankment;
– galvanized barrier fencing was installed on the approaches to the overpass;
– road marking is applied.
As part of the National Bridge Reconstruction Program, Ukravtodor plans to upgrade and build 160 man-made structures across the country this year.