Russia includes more Ukrainian companies in its sanctions list
he updated list consists of 84 companies.The updated list contains 84 companies / Photo from censor.net.ua
The Russian government has included more Ukrainian companies in the economic sanctions list.
The corresponding resolution dated February 11, 2021, was signed by Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin.
The updated list contains 84 companies, while initially the list had 75 companies.
Three companies and two subsidiaries from Odesa, two companies from Dnipro, as well as legal entities registered in Poltava and Panama were added to the existing list.
List of new Ukrainian companies subject to Russia’s sanctions:
- LLC Donmar, Odesa;
- LLC Kranshyp (Craneship), Odesa;
- LLC Maxima Metall Service, Dnipro;
- PJSC Poltava Auto Unit Plant, Poltava;
- LLC Solar Stalkonstruktsiya, Dnipro;
- LLC Transship, Odesa;
- Subsidiary Transship Bulk, Odesa;
- Subsidiary Transship Service, Odesa;
- Panama-registered Kirgan Holding S.A. is also on the list.
- On December 29, 2018, Russia imposed a ban on imports of certain types of Ukrainian goods.
- The then Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said that this was a response to sanctions introduced by Ukraine.
- The Russian government says it could lift its restrictions if Ukraine cancels its sanctions.
- (C)UNIAN 2021