22:59, 21.12.20 – UNIAN
The Minister explained why the authorities had made such a decision.
Ukraine will not yet suspend flights from the United Kingdom over reports on cases where a new mutant coronavirus (COVID-19) strain was identified.
This was announced by Infrastructure Minister Vladyslav Kryklii on Facebook on December 21.
He explained why the authorities had made such a decision.
“We have a visa regime with the UK, which already limits the number of passengers between our countries. Now flights are operated mainly to bring Ukrainian students from abroad back home for Christmas holidays,” Kryklii said.
The authorities will be monitoring the situation with the coronavirus in the UK and could reverse the decision if necessary.
The president’s office predicted earlier that flights from the UK might be suspended.
- On December 14, UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matthew Hancock said that a new strain of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus had been identified in the country. It is more transmissible than others in circulation.
- On December 15, the danger of the new COVID-19 strain was assessed by the World Health Organization.
- On December 20, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson noted that the new virus could be 70% more infectious.
- After that, a number of countries decided to restrict transport services with Britain.
- Meanwhile, it became known that the new strain appeared in the UK way back in September and began to actively spread since the middle of November.
Good, I’m glad there are still a few countries around that aren’t pulling out their Communist Manifesto to make medical decisions.
Very sensible. From the DT: ‘Britain is being punished for alerting the world to a new crisis. As our medical experts have repeatedly explained, the UK’s genetic sequencing capabilities are the best in the world. It is possible, likely even, that the new Covid strain did not originally mutate in the United Kingdom. We were simply the first – most advanced – country to recognise it.’
It is likely that this strain emerged in Brazil last spring. There is a huge Brazilian community in London so it’s not surprising that we got the damn thing. Just as it’s no surprise that we got hit so quickly by the Chicoms and their filthy plague in the first place; loads of direct flights came into Heathrow from Wuhan.
They wrecked our economy, whilst their own one continues to grow. It looks like they’re going to get away with it too. Filthy bastards.
Never forget the type of degenerates you are dealing with. These are people who still run concentration camps for humans and breed dogs for the specific purpose of eating them.