NACP began to publish the names of officials who will avoid responsibility for declaring false information due to the decision of the Constitutional Court
These will be the ex-minister, deputies of city councils and district councils, judges, directors of state enterprises, officials – all those whom taxpayers have hired to work.
The National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption has begun to publish a list of persons, both current and former officials, who will avoid responsibility for declaring false information due to the resonant decision of the Constitutional Court of October 27. This was reported by the press service of NAPK .
“Today we publish the names of persons who, due to the decision of the Constitutional Court, will be lucky enough to avoid responsibility for declaring false information. This is just the beginning. We will continue to publish the names of persons whom the Constitutional Court helped to avoid punishment. These will be the ex-minister, deputies of city councils and district councils, judges, directors of state-owned enterprises, officials – all those whom the taxpayers have hired to work, “the message says.
In the list you can see:
- ex-Minister of Energy and Coal Industry Igor Nasalik, who did not indicate a loan of $ 1.2 million from an individual in his annual declaration.
- the deputy of the Uzhgorod city council Mikhail Churil, who is in the lead in the list of declarants with the largest amount of inaccurate information, “forgetting” to indicate the funds lent to another individual, in the amount of UAH 95.3 million;
- Deputy Shevchenko Regional State Administration in Kiev Viktor Andreev, who did not indicate in the declaration more than UAH 60 million received as a loan from a private company that is engaged in “activities to ensure physical comfort”;
- Deputy of the Odessa City Council Oleg Etnarovich, who underestimated the value of real estate, which he owns by UAH 4.7 million, and did not indicate corporate rights for UAH 2.1 million, and also “forgot” that he borrowed and placed more than 1 million UAH;
- the deputy of the Volodymyr-Volynsky City Council Ruslan Moroz, who underestimated the cost of real estate by almost 400 thousand hryvnyas, and also “forgot” about how he lent to third parties 21.5 million hryvnyas.
Recall that the chairman of the Constitutional Court Alexander Tupitsky in 2018 became the owner of a land plot in the village of Koreiz of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, having drawn up a sale and purchase agreement under Russian law.
The contract of sale and purchase of land in Crimea was drawn up by Tupitsky according to the legislation of the Russian Federation, it was shown by the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography of Russia. At the same time, the legislation establishes restrictions for Ukrainian officials on interaction with illegal bodies created in the temporarily occupied territory. “
In addition, according to journalists, Tupitsky did not reflect information on the acquisition of the site in his declaration of property and income. In the declarations of Tupitsky for 2018 and 2019, there is no mention of the fact that he became the owner of another property.
Today he explained why he did not enter the site in the register, saying that he simply did not know how to do it .