18:00, 01 June 2020 – UNIAN
Russian occupying forces also lost seven units of military equipment and weaponry.
The Joint Forces Operation Headquarters (JFO HQ) has disclosed the enemy death toll in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, for May.
“According to confirmed intelligence data, Russian occupying forces’ casualties last month totaled: 49 killed and 94 wounded,”
the JFO HQ wrote on Facebook on June 1, 2020.
In addition, the Russian occupying forces lost seven units of military equipment and weaponry (two 120mm mortars, two UAVs, and three military trucks), reads the report.
“None of the criminal actions by the Russian occupying forces will go unpunished, the Joint Forces’ command emphasizes. In case of violation of the ceasefire by the enemy, our defenders always deliver a resilient and harsh response,”
the reports says.
The Joint Forces continue steadfastly carrying out combat missions to protect the Ukrainian people, it said.
The price for occupation continues to go up and up, and the popularity of Putin’s adventurism continues to go down and down.
Well done lads. Occupier scum need to be pounded into the dirt.