Number of Ukrainians who see Russia as aggressor grows to 70% – poll

The number of Ukrainians who consider Russia an aggressor country with respect to Ukraine has increased from 64% to 70% over the past month, according to a poll conducted by the Rating Sociological Group during December 13-17.

“Some 21% of those polled have the opposite opinion. The latter mostly live in the south and especially in the east of the country and are among the supporters of the Opposition Platform – For Life party,” the report reads.

According to the study, support for the pro-European vector of the country’s development increased in December, with 60% supporting Ukraine’s accession to the European Union (57% in November) and 52% backing their country’s joining NATO (48% in November).

The survey was conducted by the Rating Sociological Group during December 13-17, 2019 among the population of Ukraine aged 18 years and older via face-to-face interviews. The sample is representative of age, gender, region and type of settlement. A total of 2,500 respondents were interviewed. The poll’s margin of error does not exceed 2%.

© 2019 Ukrinform News

Advertising

5 comments

  • Putin is doing a great job…

    Liked by 1 person

    • Leader of the so-called “DNR” Denis Pushilin stated that he would raise the salaries of teachers and doctors by 26% from January 1, 2020. This was reported by separatist media. According to Pushilin, the “expansion of the economic sector” continues in the “republic”, so he is ready to increase salaries and pensions. According to the so-called “republican employment center”, today the salaries of doctors and teachers are $80-95 maximum. Thus, state employees in the occupied Donbass will (at best) receive $120 per month after raising the salary. Earlier, the leader of the “DNR” forbade “civil servants” to go on vacation without his personal permission.

      Thats still hardly 30% of the salaries in free and democratic Ukraine…………Russki Mir.

      Liked by 1 person

  • This fucks up Putin’s claim that Ukrainians are “brothers”

    Liked by 3 people

  • англійський масон

    As low as 70%? Where are the other 30%, living somewhere that has no TV or Radio or Internet or anything?

    Liked by 3 people

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.